Thursday, April 23, 2015

Wildcard Thursday: Mercury

It's Thursday, so that means it's time for a Wildcard Page.  I wanted to put this page up last week, because this is the last of the Wildcard stories I'll be running, but unfortunately, I ran out of time.  Anyway, let's see what's happening in another planet in our Solar System.

HFSAC Wildcard:  Mercury (Z...)

We covered Mercury pretty thoroughly when we were doing the rundown for HFSAC #0.  It is an Ortex Controlled Planet, but unlike Earth, Ortex hasn't been there very long, so the planet hasn't been converted into a Factory Planet... yet. 

The Purple Bug/Squid Spaceships don't belong to the Ortex Corporation.  That's right, Ortex ain't the only Bad Guys out there.  Anyway, I know where the Alien Ships come from, but we'll reveal that later.  I do like the designs on the spaceships though.  Very Alien, Very Creepy.


No comments:

Post a Comment