Thursday, April 9, 2015

A Wildcard on Jupiter

Whoops.  Had a rough day at the Sawmill and almost forgot today's Wildcard Page.   Anyway, let's roll.

HFSAC: Jupiter (Jovio's Story) Page 1.

This is our last Wildcard Page for the week.  Hopefully, if you've been reading the regular HFSAC Strip, you might notice a resemblance between the poor guy in the foreground of today's page and the residents of the village that got nuked.  Our running guy is Jovio, who is just a normal guy caught in a dangerous situation.  Well, normal guy or blue monkey guy or whatever.  Anyway, with all of our stories revolving around Gods and Demons and Mythology, Jovio is just the normal guy stuck in a world of gods.  He's Homer, Kamandi, and Moon Boy (kinda looks like Moon Boy) all rolled into one. 

I love creating monsters.  I've been drawing monsters all my life.  I remember one time when I was a kid, I spent a whole day drawing monsters on a sheet of paper.  I think I drew like a hundred monsters.  Anyway, I like that giant bug thing.  At first, I kinda thought the Antlers were a mistake, but now I like them.  If I saw that thing coming, I'd run like a madman too.

No comments:

Post a Comment