Thursday, April 16, 2015

Crash Landing Wildcard

It's Thursday.  I think it's Thursday anyway.  Pft.  I'm all turned around.  Anyway, it's Wildcard Day.  Let's Roll.

HFSAC Wildcard Page:  Jupiter (Tsao's Story) Page 1.

This guy is Tsao.  He's a very minor character who has had only one brief appearance to date.  In Pulp Horrorshow v. 4 Special (currently available in the online store at http://www.torcpress.com/store/), he appears as a member of Mad Fox's Crew of Geeks.  Obviously, something bad has happened to him.  I suppose there are worse planets to crash land on.

I had plans of putting up another Wildcard Page this week, but I don't think I'm gonna have enough time for it.  If I don't get the page up this week, I'll put it up next week.  Hint:  The final Wildcard Page takes place on the Planet Mercury.

No comments:

Post a Comment