Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Barrage of Exploding Cosmic Star Death

I was talking with a friend recently, and he was talking about how obvious it is that I love my comics.  This is very true.  I loves my comix.  But today's page... well, if I wasn't already engaged, I would marry today's page.  Seriously, I wanna elope to Vegas with today's page.

(I'm just kidding Darlin.)

Ahem, today's beautiful exploding page.

The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club (vol. 2) #1 Page 12.

This page has a guy, in space, shooting a barrage of energy blasts.  And his two space dogs shooting super energy beams out of their mouths.  And a Spacecatman creating cartoony-spacedrones which shoot purple lazers.  If this isn't the best thing ever, I'm not entirely sure what is.  I want this page etched into my tombstone.

Side Note:  In early drafts, a different character had the Abstracto Power.  In this version, the character with Abstracto (FunFact: It was Mad Fox who originally had the Abstracto power) could only really use it to create Interdimensional Portals, and he could create an arm out of abstract shapes and whatnot.  When the power ended up with Phantasmo Rex, it became something of a Green Lantern thing.  It's funny, if you think about it, Green Lantern's power is an extremely unique power, which is probably why it's been ripped off by everyone so much over the years.  Add me to that list.  Ching.



No comments:

Post a Comment