Thursday, April 9, 2015

Wildcard: Saturn Story

Iiiiiiiiiiit's Wildcard Day!!!!!  Yep, today is all about the Wildcard Page (a page related to the greater HFSAC Saga without actually being a direct part of the current issue of HFSAC), so let's just get to it.

HFSAC:  Saturn Story (Prometheon) Page 1.

Ah, Saturn.  We haven't been here in awhile.  We've actually been to the planet a couple of different times.  There was a two page story in the original B&W version of SDF (Drifter's Rhapsody, maybe?) called "Saturn Ate My Baby".  It was a very weird story.  We had a brief stopover in Cosmic Love #1, where the Butterfly Mob popped by Saturn where they ended up finding a Fornever Cube (which the HFSAC crew now all have, by the by).  The Professor who is on this page appeared in both of those stories.  I need to dig up that issue of Cosmic Love so I can figure out what the Professor's name is.

Humans hate each other for all sorts of ugly, horrible, stupid reasons.  Perhaps the most moronic reason we hate each other is skin color.  I mean, seriously... "Your skin don't look like my skin, so I hates you."  How frickin' stupid is that?  So, the concept for Saturnian Society came from the idea of what a society would be like if the people didn't even remotely look like each other.  I mean, we do horrible things to each other just because of skin pigmentation, imagine how much worse it would be if one group of people didn't even remotely look like another group of people?  And you know that someone would end up on the bottom of that society.  So, yeah, Saturn is pretty messed up.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, Yes, the Buildings are made of Green Slime.  I have no idea how they maintain their structure.  Internal Sonic Harmonics maybe?

Also, the Crobolons do look like Crabmen with Fetus faces.  I know, I know.  I need help.



No comments:

Post a Comment