Friday, April 24, 2015

Credits

I'm not gonna lie, I practically slept through today's pages.  Thanks to Boolah for giving me a gimme.  A two page gimme at that.

SDF v.2 #1 Pages 4 & 5.

Wonder if Boolah's got anything for today's page...

The list of heroes, the title page. Jonathon Hickman seemed to set
the tone for the graphic designs in comic books today that you see
everywhere, from the Big Two to even independent books.

That being said, I hope Joseph isnt too too annoyed at this. I know he
included framed shots of the characters in the front cover to Bad
Rapture and the tops of his pages in his first HFSAC run.

The title I debated for maybe a week before I decided on this one. I won't
give induvidual books titles, but rather story arcs. (I still plan to do
 one-shot books in SDF as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment