Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Negato

Here we go.

The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club v.2 #1 Page 15.

When I was coming up with the Cosmi-Force Powers for HFSAC, I knew that I wanted Mr. Halloween to be the Team's Monkey Wrench.  So, I needed a power that would be good for disruption, but was cosmic in nature (as opposed to say, Magical).  Reality Warping and Illusion was already covered by Phantasmo Rex's Abstracto Power, so I needed something else.  Which brings us to Negato, a form of energy that disrupts and negates other forms of energy.  So, a Forcefield isn't much of a concern for our heroes, since Mr. Halloween can just punch straight through.

Other than that, Cactus Joe the Clown, @byss, Mister Halloween, and Sphynx are Team Face Punch.  If Team Star Destroyer are the Heavy Artillery of HFSAC, then Team Face Punch are the Commando Squad.  They're the four most suited to Close Combat Brawls with large groups of opponents.

No comments:

Post a Comment