Monday, February 9, 2015

Good-bye, Run Away, and Make Things Go BOOM!

Woo.  I am wore out.  Let's Roll.

SDF:

SDF 10-22.

This is probably the last time we're gonna see a lot of these characters for awhile.  But at least the survived, so I can always bring em back later.

Skull Mob:

Skull Mob 6-22.

I got not a lot to say about today's Skull Mob Page either.  It's nice to see the return of the Burning Flip Kick.  That's cool.

HFSAC:

The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club 24-22.

I already rambled a bit about the new powers on the newly reformed HFSAC, but on this page we get 4 of them.  Not sure why I picked these four, I just did.  Anyway, let's break this down Panel by Panel.

Panel 1:  As I mentioned before, @byss can break off pieces of his Heavy Gravity Body and create Gravity Clones of himself which he can control with his personal Gravity, like Moons orbiting around a Planet.  Except with Punching in the Face.  Also, again, I really like the new design on @byss.

Panel 2:  I think Sphynx's power is pretty self explanatory.  Disintegrater Ray Beam Eyes.  DEATH.

Panel 3:  Phantasmo Rex's Abstracto Power is, obviously pretty... abstract.  Still, he can do the whole Green Lantern thing where he can create constructs out of Hard Light.  Handy power.

Panel 4:  One of the tricks of Mr. Halloween's Negato Power is that he can use it to Negate Mental Energy, essentially wiping out the victim's mind (in the case of a Nullaphon, there's not a lotta mind to erase... moving on).  Mr. Halloween can then use residual Negato Energy to take control of the victim's mindless body.  Hence, the dreaded Negto Puppetmaster.  Still debating the Green Sleeves on Mr. Halloween's outfit.  Any opinions out there in ComputerLand?



No comments:

Post a Comment