Thursday, February 12, 2015

Everything Coming Together for the End.

Just about done.

SDF:

SDF 10-24.

First off, this isn't the last page of SDF 10 because I can't count (my Flashback ran a little long.  Stupid.  Still, that Flashback needed three pages, so I'm okay).  Anyway, you might notice a little similarity between the first panels of this page and today's Skull Mob page.  It's nice when Boolah tosses me a slow pitch.  Cut n' Paste, baby!

Anyway, anyway, we check in real quick with Romiel, the only survivor of the Vertionce's War Halo Army, as she screams in crazed defiance when she's pretty much lost completely.  I'd feel sorry for her, but we all know she'll eventually come back and do some terrible stuff, so it's hard to really feel sorry for her.  Other than that, we're just about wrapped up.  Notice how the Forest is rapidly going all brown and orange.  The Magic is gone, so the toxic atmosphere of Earth (again, that Brown thing in Panel 4 is Earth.  Yeah.) is rapidly killing the Forest.  Bummer.

Skull Mob.

Skull Mob 6-24.

Huh.  Deja Vu.  Nothing to really add here.  Oh wait!  Because Boolah has as much trouble with Math as I do, this isn't the last page of Skull Mob either.  We've got one more tomorrow.  What's funny is this page happens during and BETWEEN today's SDF page.  That's pretty cool, really.

HFSAC:

The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club 24-24.

If you'll recall, this is a 24 Hour Comic, so there was no way I was gonna overshoot on this book.  Well, now that I think about it, I was pretty loopy at the time, so maybe I coulda overshot.  Who knows?  Anyway, this is the last page of HFSAC 24.  Kind of a sweet little ending I suppose, which is  nice by comparison to how sad the other two have ended.  Oh, by the by, I got the book done with two hours to spare, because I am a 24 Hour Comic MACHINE.  Even had time for a nap.

Now Let's Go Get Some Tacos!



No comments:

Post a Comment