Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The Sadness Gets Worse, the Horror Gets Worse, and the Armageddon Titan

Twoday is Tuesday.  Oh, Mei, if you're reading this, skip today's Skull Mob.

SDF:

SDF 10-14.

One of the things about the way me and Boolah have been working on these books is that Boolah sends me a handful of pages at a time.  Occasionally, this backfires on us a little.  For example, at the beginning of the book, I drew an already dug grave for Cheryl.  Fast forward a few pages, and Doom Eagle has a line of dialogue where he talks about having a machine to dig a grave for Cheryl.  But I already dug a grave for Cheryl.  Crap.  So, I moved the dialogue around a little to fix things up a bit, and by fix things up I mean fix my stupidity.

Skull Mob:

Skull Mob 6-14.

Oh such Horrible Violence.  What the heck is happening in Panel 2?  Oh that can't be good...

HFSAC:

The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club 24-14.

First off, the Ruins of Impossitropolis.  Once again, as proof of how terrible I am as a writer, the first time I actually show Impossitropolis I've already wrecked it completely.  Shows how stupid I am.  Anyway, for some reason when I pictured the 8th Dimension in my Brain, I saw it as having a Gleaming Golden Metal Sun that Burns with Positive Life Energy.  Dunno why.  That tall thing is the Great Cosmic Wellspring which links the 8th Dimension to the 9th Dimension.  It's the only thing that's survived the Holocaust.  Speaking of Holocaust, that giant robot monster thing is an Armageddon Titan.  We saw one of those guys back in "Clown & Penguin" #1-2.  They're world killers, so they are bad frickin' news.  I actually drew him bigger than I meant to.  Which works out good.  That thing should be redonkulously big.

Ridonkulous?  Reedonkulus?  Redonk?



No comments:

Post a Comment