Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The Flashback, the Nightmare Intensifies, and Attack on Titan

Heh.  Maybe the title will get a few extra page views.  Ironically, I got tired of Attack on Titan after about a season.

Moving on.

SDF:

SDF 10-15.

This flashback sequence is written by me, since this has pretty much been the origin of Octopus Jones and Cheryl's first meeting from the moment I conceived of the characters.  I like drawing Octopus Jones fighting.

Skull Mob:

Skull Mob 6-15.

I like the whole flipping around while shooting bit in the top panel.  Kudos to Boolah on that one.  Also, that thing in the bottom panel is getting bigger, isn't it?  I'm getting creeped out here.

HFSAC:

The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club 24-15.

The black and purple and gold guys are called Nullaphons.  We've seen them a few times before.  They're the Harbingers of the Armageddon Titans, so usually if there's a Titan around, these guys are close behind.  The guy in the Red Hood on the Floating Gold Throne is Null Vizor, who is the Prophet of the Armageddon Titans, and the Ultimate Nihilist (I spelled that right on the first try!  Woo!).  He popped up originally in "Truth or Consequences: Amigos" and was the secondary villain in HFSAC 20-22.  Other than that, the bottom panel is my Happy Panel.  That kinda Epic Scale stuff is the direction I want this comic to go. 



No comments:

Post a Comment