Thursday, January 15, 2015

A Little Love, A Lot of Horror, and the Burning Dragon

Ah, Thursday.  The end of my comic book work week.  Time to kick back and relax.  Except I'll probably do a little more work tonight.  I dunno.  Whatever.

OH!  Before I forget, if my beautiful fiancee is reading this, you might wanna skip today's edition of Skull Mob.  Might give you the creeps.  

SDF:

SDF #10-8.

After all the sadness, it's kind of nice to have some tender moments.  Anyway, for those of you that don't know, Secret Soldier trained Cactus Joe how to fight.  Back in the old days, the Clown was a terrible fighter.  He had the power and the durability, but not the skill.  Secret Soldier gave the Clown the skill he desperately needed.  So that's that connection.

Skull Mob:

Skull Mob 6-8.

DOCTOR----  DOCTOR  ------  DOCTOR  ------  DENNNNNNDULLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!  DENNNNNNDULL!  The festering horror, the worst, most disgusting thing in the TORCverse is loose again on the page.  The nightmare, the living cancer, the surgeon of death and destruction.  The thing that wants to eat up the TORCverse itself.  Death Moth's mortal enemy, and now he's got our Hardcore Hero completely surrounded.  This ain't good cats n' kittens.  This ain't good at all.

Side note:  The whole Dendull emerging from Peacock's mouth thing was Boolah's idea, not mine.  I hate it when he gets better ideas than I do.  Curses!

HFSAC:

The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club #24-8.

The guy erupting out of the portal is the Abyssal Dragon.  He's an 8th Dimensional Space God from Impossitropolis.  He's only popped up a few times.  I think he was in "SDF: Drifter's Rhapsody" (I think... was it that issue?  Maybe it was one of the others), and he was in HFSAC 15, briefly.  Now, here he is, exploding out of nowhere with a burning hole in his chest.  What's with me and all the death lately?





No comments:

Post a Comment