Thursday, January 29, 2015

The First Embrace, the Absolute Horror, and Titan Brawl

Last day of my Comix Work Week.  Not the last day of my Sawmill work week.  Sigh.

SDF:

SDF 10-16.

What I like about this page is that Jonar is so fascinated by his Magic Ring that he doesn't even notice Cheryl.  This is actually the very first time Jonar has ever used his Magic Ring.  He doesn't really know how to be a hero yet.

Skull Mob:

Skull Mob 6-16.

OH CRAP!  OH CRAP!  GIANT FETAL SCORPION DENDULL!!!!  I'M OUTA HERE!

...

...

...

Okay.  I'm back.  Is it gone yet?  Okay.  Moving on.

HFSAC.

The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club 24-16.

How do you fight something that big?  Seriously, how do you fight something the size of a freakin' skyscraper?  How can our Hot Fudge Heroes possibly beat that thing?

Still, I'd rather fight a skyscraper that blasts green deathfire than tangle with Giant Baby Dr. Dendull.  Yeesh.



No comments:

Post a Comment