Monday, December 29, 2014

News, News, and News

In case any of you don't know already (and most of you do by now) I got engaged over the Holiday weekend to my girlfriend of almost two years now, Meilani Sitin-Butts.  Needless to say, I am a happy dude, and I'm a looking forward to the wedding, which will be sometime in 2016.

Also, as a graduation gift for my gal, I got a personal Facebook.  So, yeah, you should be able to look me up on Facebook now and friend me and all of that nonsense.  It is worth mentioning though, that I only got the Facebook so Mei and other members of my family can tag me in stuff.  I have no plans of doing anything on Facebook at all.  The TORC Press "corporate" Facebook is still up and running as well, so for brief news and announcements, I would suggest continuing to head there.

All of SDF #9 has been added to the Patreon site at www.patreon.com/torcpress.

Lastly, I've decided to give myself the rest of the week off in order to fully enjoy the holidays.  So, no new comics or nothing.  I hope to hit the ground running next year.  I've got a ton of ideas for TORC Press next year, but I need to accept that I don't have all the time in the world to implement them.  Sometimes you've gotta chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment