Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Bad Rapture Omega Page 10

Over on the Patreon at www.patreon.com/torcpress we've started up another new "Lost Comic" for all of our $1+ Subscribers.  "Cosmic Love" finally returns with its 5th and Final Issue.  The story bridges the gap between the events of "Cosmic Love" #4 and The Untold Tales of Clown & Penguin back-up strip in "Clown & Penguin" #1.  Yes, I know how confusing my continuity is.  You should try living in my brain sometime.  Anyway, a new page of Cosmic Love #5 will go up every Wednesday until the book is finally complete.

Meanwhile, back in the here and now, here's today's webcomic:

Bad Rapture Omega Page 10.

I'm trying to remember whether it was me or Boolah who came up with idea to break Death Moth's Shield.  I feel like I broached the topic, but I also feel like I remember Boolah asking me what the Shield was made of.  My answer was something like, "Death Moth's Shield is made of a rare 6th Dimensional Metal that looks like Rusted Up Junk but is actually harder than Titanium Alloy."  Or something like that.  Regardless, I figured if the Vertionce's sword could break the Clown's Cosmic Hammer, Mr. Happy, it could probably shatter Death Moth's Shield, which never even got a clever name.

No comments:

Post a Comment