Thursday, December 4, 2014

Bad Rapture Omega Page 11

Today's Webcomic:

Bad Rapture Omega.

Since I've got nothing interesting to say about today's page, I've got some space and time to ramble, so let's ramble.  If, for some reason, there are any aspiring comic artists out there who just happen to be reading this, one of the things they don't really tell you about comics is that, much like animation, you're gonna be drawing the same characters over and over and over and over again.  So, make sure that 1) your character designs aren't too complicated and 2) make sure you enjoy drawing a particular character over and over again.  I say this because I have been drawing the Vertionce for 5 Consecutive Comics, and I really can't stand drawing this guy anymore.  Seriously, I hate this guy.

Also, if you're gonna design a character with a ridiculously Giant Helmet, don't give him a ridiculously giant sword as a weapon because the Logistic Nightmares of it all will haunt you endlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment