Thursday, December 11, 2014

Bad Rapture Omega Page 16

First off, if you want to score some original TORC Press artwork, I did a couple of original Sketch Covers for the Comic Quest Creator's Alliance that are now available for bidding on eBay.  If you're interested you can find them at:  HERE and HERE.  Note:  The shop set the prices on the sketch covers, not me.  Also, there's apparently only about 2 days left to bid on em, so get em while the getting is good.  Both covers feature early previews of some upcoming costume redesigns as well, so that's pretty cool.

Anyway, today's webcomic:

Bad Rapture Omega Page 16.

Excerpts from a Script Conference:

Boolah:  So, what does the Vertionce look like without his helmet on, anyway?

Joseph:  I ain't really decided yet.  I'm thinking maybe, because he's so consumed with self-righteous fury, that maybe his Head and his Eyes are on fire.  What do you think he should look like?

Boolah:  I dunno.  He's an angel, right?  So maybe he's just really handsome.

Joseph:  Maybe.  I dunno.  I think I'm gonna go with the fire thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment