Monday, December 15, 2014

Bad Rapture Omega Page 18-19

First first off, all of us here at TORC Press would like to congratulate longtime TORC Press friend Clint Bassinger on his recent wedding to longtime sweetheart Lindsey Whittle.  Congrats, and I hope you have a great honeymoon and a lovely marriage.

Secondly Second off, there's a new page of "Clown & Penguin" 0 up for subscribers on the Patreon at www.patreon.com/torcpress where we finally find out what happened to Kikki Fortune.  Hint:  It's not pretty.

Thirdly Third off, my goal for the week is to finish up Bad Rapture Omega so I can take Christmas week off.  So, without further ado...

Today's Webcomix:

Bad Rapture Omega Pages 18-19.

This is actually two pages which form a double page spread.  So, BOOM!  Two pages down on a Monday no less.

Boolah and I both had the same idea for this page, except when I designed it, I had it set up in a flat, horizontal way, so that the Dawnchilde was on the Left, Octopus Jones was in the middle, and the Vertionce was on the far Right (that sounds kinda political, but that wasn't what I was going for).  Boolah thought it would be more appropriate to have this set up, where the Dawnchilde is in the center of the page, drawing everyone's attention, since his birth is kind of the whole point of the whole crossover.  I eventually conceded that he was right, although I did move the Dawnchilde over a little so that his face won't get lost in the staples when I assemble the Print Edition.  It's so weird that I gotta actually think about Logistics every now and then.  I hate Logistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment