Friday, December 19, 2014

Bad Rapture Concluding Pages

The Final Two Pages of Bad Rapture:






And that's how Bad Rapture Ends.  I will freely admit, I don't like this ending at all.  I've been sitting on this ending for two or three years now, dreading the moment when this lengthy series would be completed and I would have to end the book the way I've ended the book, but here it is, the trigger pulled, the game over.  Boolah wrote an ending that was nicer and more optimistic, but it wasn't... it wasn't the right ending.  This is the right ending, for good or ill. 

And on that downer note, I am taking Christmas week off, so nothing new will go up here or on the Patreon site at www.patreon.com/torcpress.  I recently added the other chapters of Bad Rapture as well as Pulp Horrorshow v. 4 to the online store at http://www.torcpress.com/store/ so feel free to check that out.  We will pick up with the Bad Rapture Epilogues hopefully on Monday, December 29th.  If not it'll be the next week.  Whatevs.

Happy Holidays to one and all!  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment