Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Bad Rapture Omega Page 9

Over on the Patreon, for subscribers, we've got another page of my long Lost Comic, "SDF: Cyclopean", where we check with Pengy Penguin back home, and I spend the whole time wondering why my style was so line-heavy yet so thin back then.  Yeesh, so many lines. 

Here's today's Webcomic:

Bad Rapture Omega Page 9.

With the Clown out of commission, all we've got left to defend the Med Tent are Octopus Jones and the Death Moth.  Also, it's really hard to draw someone chopblocking someone else in the knee.  Really hard to draw.  Also, also, note how the Vertionce is drawn SDF style at the top of the page, and Skull Mob style at the bottom.  Part of me worries that these stylistic shifts will be jarring for the reader, and part of me thinks that absolutely no one will notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment