Thursday, December 18, 2014

New Stuff in Store & New Comix

Here's the Page of Bad Rapture Omega that was supposed to go up today:

This is page 22 of Bad Rapture Omega.  Pages 23 and 24 go up tomorrow, which will bring an end to Bad Rapture (not counting the Epilogues).  I believe this is the longest continual story I've ever created.  I'd like to take a moment to Thank my Co-Writer, Scott "Boolah" Bayler for al of his incredible work on this massive crossover.  I tossed the poor guy into the deep end of the pool, and I really feel like he came through with flying colors, even when I was running around changing things and moving stuff around (like I did on this page...sorry dude).

In other news, I have added a bunch of comics to the Online Store at http://www.torcpress.com/store/

There's Pulp Horrorshow vol. 4 Special which is packed with 3 new stories.  It's $2.00 plus a $1.50 S&H.





Also new in the Online Store is Skull Mob #5, which is the 3rd Chapter in the Bad Rapture Saga.  Its' 24 Pages in Full Color for $4.00 plus $1.50 S&H.




And then we've also got SDF #9, which is the 4th Chapter in Bad Rapture.  It's also 24 pages for $4.00 plus $1.50 S&H.

I've also added some new stuff to the Patreon site at www.patreon.com/torcpress.  Subscribing for a buck a month will get you all sorts of exclusive content.





Anyway, other than that, I'm taking Christmas week off from Online Stuff.  So no new stuff next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment