Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Bad Rapture Omega Page 14

Over on the Patreon is a new page of my "Lost" comic, "SDF: Cyclopean", which features me drawing Old One Eye's face with possibly the creepiest expression I've ever drawn on anyone's face, ever.  Not sure if that's a selling point.  Anyway, that's www.patreon.com/torcpress.

Today's webcomic:

Bad Rapture Omega Page 14.

One thing I like about the "Uninked Pencils" approach that I use for the Vertionce on this page, is that it really seems to capture the Vertionce's anger and desperation better than traditional inks would.  I think the charcoalyness also makes the Vertionce look creepy and imposing in Panel 2, despite the terribly awkward pose I put him in.

Other than that, even without his sword, the Vertionce is still extremely deadly.  On this page he's attempting to use his Angel Bullets attack, which, if you'll recall, was what killed Darlene Munroe in HFSAC 23 and Sally Mander in Skull Mob 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment