Thursday, October 29, 2015

Wrapping Up TORCTOBER

Last Quixote Coyote for the week.  This one's a good one.

Welp, that brings an end to another TORCTOBER.  16 Years.  Jeez.

I love making comics.  I have made so many comics, man.  I should hit 150 Comics in... (ugh.  Math) somewhere around 6 months.  So many, weird, bizarre, funny, violent, cosmic, stupid, brilliant, ridiculous, amazing comics.  And I've had so much fun making them.  Sure, it can be a bit of a slog sometimes, and there's been plenty of bad times and bad Cons.  But overall, the cool outweighs the suck. 

This year in TORC Press, I'm gonna continue to chronicle the Adventures of the Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club.  I'm gonna introduce a few more Space Gods, because I'm insane and can't stop myself.  The War with Ortex is gonna escalate into its next phase around Issue 10 (presuming I can stick to my plan... good luck with that one).  In the meantime, we're gonna occasionally check in with Prometheon and the War for the Soul of Saturn.  The Quixote Coyote Strips will continue, as Quixote has to survive Three Nights in a Haunted House.  I'm gonna try to adapt a Fairy Tale, tell a Horror story, get Weird (Super Weird), explore the concept of living without a body in space, do a Dungeon Crawl, and hit the seas with some Pirates.  And no matter what I think I'm gonna do, I'll probably end up coming up with some completely different idea and go off in some direction I never saw coming.  Because that's the TORC Press Way.

I'd like to thank everybody that's ever supported TORC Press in any way.  I really, truly appreciate it.  Although I resolved early to produce comics no matter if people read them or not, it's still pretty cool that people have read and enjoyed my comics.  Again, thanks everybody!  Here's to another 16 Years or longer or something.

Viva la TORC Press!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment