Tuesday, October 27, 2015

TORCTOBER: Ghosts Smosts

Quixote Coyote Strip #8.  Cleek on Eemage to make beeger.

Now we're starting to roll with the strip.  This is pretty much where I've been heading from the beginning.  The idea for this first arc actually came to me after reading an obscure Grim Fairy Tale called "If Only I Could Shiver", although the germ of the idea has been percolating in my head for years.  There's bits and pieces of old Mickey Mouse and Betty Boop cartoons floating around in here as well.  I think it's gonna be fun. 

Anyway, as I've said before, I've got a new book called "Lost Alice" available for Sale in the Online Store.  Since I'm using Sales to decide whether there will be future "Lost Alice" books, I should probably do some Hype.

As a reminder, here's the Cover, which I think looks nice.

It's only $2.50 (which includes shipping), so it's pretty cheap.  Here's Page One:

Anyway, if it looks neat, buy a copy.  It'll help in the creation of future issues. 


No comments:

Post a Comment