Wednesday, October 21, 2015

TORCTOBER: New Concepts and Fun with Polls

Quixote Coyote, Third Strip.  Click on the Image to Enlarge:

This is the last of my "Warm Up" Strips before I move into the first "Quixote Coyote" story arc.

With the new TORC Press Year, I've decided to mix things up a bit.  I'm trying new things, branching out a little.  Besides Quixote Coyote, I'm gonna be a running a string of 8 Page B&W Comics that won't be set in the TORCverse.  The first of these is "Lost Alice", which is me warming up by returning to familiar ground by exploring Alice In Wonderland.  I figure I'm gonna bounce back and forth between 8 Page Issues of "Cosmic Pulp" and this new stuff. 

Anyway, I'm trying to decide what to do for the January Issue.  I've got the ideas, but I haven't settled on which specific one to run with.  So, POLL TIME!  If anyone out there's got their ears (eyes?) on, below I'll be listing my ideas for stuff.  If you see a Genre you want me to explore below, drop me a line either in the Comments section, on Facebook, or Twitter.  Whatever gets the most votes will be the comic I'll move on in January.  If there's a Tie, the winner will go to whoever got their response in earliest.  So, Vote early.  Anyway, here's the Candidates:

1) Once Again, Returning to my Roots, I've got the basic skeleton of a pretty neat HORROR story.

2) I know HFSAC is already a bit Sci-Fi, but I've got a crazy idea for a SCI-FI comic.

3) A Dungeons and Dragons style FANTASY/DUNGEON CRAWL.

4) Something Utterly BIZARRE.

5) I know they're out of date, but I've got a cool idea for a PIRATE story.

6) Lastly, I've got a FAIRY TALE I could adapt.

So, there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment