Monday, October 26, 2015

TORCTOBER: Lost Alice Now Available

First off, new Quixote Coyote.  Tap on the Image to make it bigger.

Thanks to some of the time off I've had this month, combined with my New Game, I'm a little ahead of the Game.  As such, I've got a new book available.  Here's the Cover:

The Book is called "Lost Alice", and it's a new take on my continued obsession with Lewis Carroll's "Alice in Wonderland".  It's 8 Pages in Black & White, and it's only a measly $1 with a $1.50 S&H.  Seriously, you can't buy nuttin for Two Fifty. 

I'm always trying new stuff, trying to find things that work or catch people's interest.  I'm not a business man by nature, so I tend to fumble about in the pursuit of making TORC Press a legitimate... thing that makes money.  Anyway, this new thing I'm trying is a series of Try Out Books, where I will be releasing an 8 Page B&W Comic.  These comics won't be set in the TORCverse and will be designed as stand alone projects.  Whether or not I continue to follow "Lost Alice" and expand her book to a full length book will depend on Sales.  Normally I just follow my Muse and produce the Comics that interest me, but with this new round of Try Out Books, I won't be doing that.

So, it works like this.  Think of it a little like a Slow Kickstarter.  If I Sell 10 Books either Online or at Public Appearances/Cons, then I will expand this initial story into a full length 24 Page Comic.  If I Sell 20, then the book will be in Color.  There's not a Hard Line Deadline for this little Experiment since I don't have a lot of Conventions or Appearances over the next year.  I'll just keep track for awhile and see what happens.

The point is, if Lost Alice intrigues you, and you want to see more of it, Buy the Comic.  If not, don't.  Easy.  Grass Roots.

Speaking of which, here's the Link to the Online Store:  http://www.torcpress.com/store/

OH!  If you're a $5 or $10 Patron on PATREON, you get this in your November Comix Pack!


No comments:

Post a Comment