Sunday, November 1, 2015

New Month, New Game, New Coyote

Which Shakespeare Play was the one where the guy sat around talking to a skull?  It was Julius Caesar, right? 

Anyway, it's a new month.  The Patreon Packs are just about ready.  I need to finish the sticker and the mini-poster, and I'm all ready.  HFSAC 5 is done, and I'll probably post it in the Online Store before the end of the week.  I've already hyped "Lost Alice", my 8 Pager, which is available in the Online Store.  Along those lines, I've talked about how "Lost Alice" will only continue if I sell 10 copies.  After the Author Signing last Friday, and Halloweenfest last Saturday, I have sold 6 copies of "Lost Alice".  So, we're doing pretty good so far.  HFSAC 5 features the debut of some new characters and was also my 24 Hour Comic for 2015.

Pencils are done on HFSAC 6.  It's got three different stories in it, one featuring HFSAC, one focusing on Ortex, and a third story featuring the Origin of the Universe itself.  So, should be a fun issue.

Next month's 8 Page Story will be the last issue of "Cosmic Pulp" for awhile and will feature the debut of the Third Version of the Skull Mob.  It's Penciled and almost Inked.  I'll be starting colors soon.

I'd like to start work on "White & Red", my Fairy Tale Adaptation, soon.  I might need to do a little Sketch Work ahead of time to get into character, but knowing me the way I know me, I'll probably just dive in head first and wing it.

HFSAC 7 will feature a story I originally intended to use as a stand-alone a long time ago, but never got around to it.  There will also be a story about Zarathon.  There will be a little extra space in the issue.  Trying to decide what to do with it.

In GAME News, last week's Game was a Wash, sadly, as I spent my time getting ready for my two appearances.  Digital Work slows me down a lot, and is my least favorite part of the process, but it is a necessary evil.  Without the Digital, there is no comic, just a bunch of boards sitting around in my studio collecting dust.  Screw that.  But this week is a new week, so let's get the Game Rolling.  I currently stand at 3 Points.  31 Points to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment