Sunday, October 18, 2015

TORCTOBER: The Coyote

Welp, we're trying some new stuff.  Here's a new comic strip:

Hopefully you can click on the Image to make it bigger.  If not, I'll just have to toy around with it a little.  The strip is called "Quixote Coyote".  It started out as a blatant rip-off, er, homage to Floyd Gottfredson's classic "Mickey Mouse" strips, and it featured a somewhat generic animal character that looked a little bit like Mickey's predecessor, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.  The problem was, I couldn't come up with a name.  Then the name "Quixote" just popped into my brain, and it was perfect.  It implied a certain sense of reckless bravado, which matched the tone I wanted for the strip.  Anyway, Quixote rhymed with Coyote, so the character went from Generic Mickey Mouse Rip-Off, to a brave little Coyote. 

Anyway, I'm gonna be posting new strips hopefully every day for awhile.  If you like the strip, let me know.  If you don't like the strip, don't do anything.  Apathy kills stuff easier than hate.

Other than that, I cleared my first week of the Game (see previous post).  I'm currently up 6 Points on this week (oh, before I forget, Quixote Coyote strips only count for a Single Point if they are fully completed AND POSTED Online). 

Other than that, the November Patreon Packs are just about done.  I'm currently Coloring HFSAC 5, and I've almost finished (yet another) new take on Alice in Wonderland.  So, kinda killing it lately.

Oh yeah.  Links:
http://www.torcpress.com/
https://www.patreon.com/torcpress?ty=h

No comments:

Post a Comment