Friday, October 9, 2015

TORCTOBER: New Comics for October

Heyo!  First off, I did finish my 24 Hour Comic on time, and for the most part it looks pretty good.  I only really blew it on about 4 Pages (Oh my Lord those 4 Pages are bad!).  I think overall it's a really good book that continues to bring my New Wave Pantheon of Space Gods together (in this issue we add the 3 FATES, the God of Partying, and the Messenger of the Gods).  It'll be out next month, and I highly recommend everything but the last few pages.  (I seriously almost fell asleep at the Drawing Table and started making random marks because my arm kept falling down without my control)

In the meantime, I've got three Comics now available in the Online Store.  Here's the Rundown:

The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club (v.2) #4:

The latest issue in the ongoing HFSAC saga, it's 24 Pages in Full Color for $4.00 plus $1.50 S&H.  Because I've been pressed for time lately, the second half of the book contains the Origin of Mr. Halloween, a story I started probably close to a year ago and never finished.  Mr. Halloween is one of the oldest characters in the TORCverse, debuting in my very first comic "Pulp Horrorshow" #1.  This story finally reveals his Origin, his career as the Sheriff of Mosquito Village and a leader of the original Skull Mob, and what happened to him after his Death.  In the much shorter lead story, Cactus Joe, Pengy Penguin, and Tei Harlequin encounter some refugees from the Vermin Angels (see Skull Mob #6) and give them a new lease on the life as the 4 FURIES!  (and yes, I know there's only 3 Furies, but the Clown can't count so great).

In additional addition, I apparently never put Cosmic Pulp #2 in the Online Store, so it's available now, as well as the latest issue, Cosmic Pulp #3!

Cosmic Pulp #3 is 8 Pages in Full Color for $2.00 plus $1.50 S&H.  The story takes place on the Planet Mars where the natives have been enslaved by the nefarious Crimson Empire.  Out in the wastelands, a group of Slavers encounter two incredibly dangerous individuals.  It's a cool little story that helps to flesh out the TORCverse a little better (we haven't been to Mars since HFSAC (v. 1) #3, and things have changed quite a lot since then).

In addition to being able to buy these books in the Online Store, if you're a Patron on PATREON, you will receive both of these books as part of the $10 Monthly Pack (along with a Sticker and a mini-poster).  All of the Patreon Packs will ship out by the end of the day today, so if you're a Patron you'll have these cools comics soon.  If you're not, you can help support TORC Press every month for the price of two Subs at Subway and get cool comics every month (and now that I've taken a week off, I shouldn't be behind schedule for awhile).

Anyway, just to hammer it home, LINKS:

http://www.torcpress.com/
http://www.torcpress.com/store/
https://www.patreon.com/torcpress?ty=h

No comments:

Post a Comment