Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Rollin' Up Chi-Town Way

Today's Webcomic:

SDF.  Issue 5.  Page 13.  www.torcpress.com

I'm always amazed at what kind of horrible, disturbing form that the nefarious Dr. Dendull will take next.  My girlfriend is not gonna like this page.

Welp, tomorrow is the first day of the 2013 edition of Wizard World Chicago.  WWC is a Con I've been working longer than any other show (although I skipped 2 years, so I think, officially, I have been to SPACE more times).  WWC was the first show I ever worked, and although it can be a bit of roller coaster ride, it's still a show I consider to be one of my key shows of the year  (I think WWC, SPACE, and the Nashville show (now also under the Wizard brand) are the three shows I've worked the most consistently over my comics career).  Hopefully foot traffic and reception are good.  We shall see.

Anyway, if you're at the show, and you're a fan or a friend, drop by and chat me up.  I'll be happy to talk your ear off, especially if you say the words "Jack Kirby's 4th World".

No comments:

Post a Comment