Friday, August 30, 2013

Feedback?

Today's Webcomic:

Skull Mob.  Issue 1.  Page 14.  www.torcpress.com

So, not long ago I started this new thing I'm doing.  Monday through Friday you can tune in to my website, my blog, my tumblr, or my Deviant Art Page (and I announce stuff on my crappy Facebook), and you can view a brand new comics page.  I haven't missed a beat since I started this new method, and I'm far enough ahead right now that I think I've got all of September covered already.  I've placed online an entire issue of HFSAC, and Skull Mob 1 wraps next week.

What I want to know is, What do you folks out there in computer land think?  Are you enjoying this new approach to TORC Press?  Is it too confusing rotating through 3 different comics all week, or is it cool, and you like the variety?  Is anyone out there even reading this stuff?  Which format are you reading the comic in (website? blog? tumblr?)?

Please, please, please send me any Feedback and Constructive Criticism that you feel is warranted.  You can leave a Note here on the Blog, drop a Comment on my Facebook, or contact me directly at: cactusfnjoe@hotmail.com.

Thank you, and I hope you're enjoying our current Comix Programming.

Oh!  And the Print Edition of HFSAC 18 will be available by Monday at the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment