Wednesday, August 21, 2013

One Long Night

Today's Webcomic:

SDF.  Issue 5.  Page 15.  www.torcpress.com

We are just about to the end of SDF Issue 5, which just about brings us to the end of the a very, very long story arc.  The first five issues of SDF all take place within the span of one 24 hour period.  I'm not sure when I started the series, but I'm pretty sure I had issue one our at SPACE last year, which means it took 2 years for One Day to elapse.  That's screwy.

What's really crazy is how many times I've changed up what I'm gonna do next with this series.  Originally, I had a whole different series of issues planned.  Then I was gonna cancel the whole series.  Now I'm not.  Next week will be the final page of this issue, then we're gonna take a couple weeks off, then bring SDF back with Issue 6.  SDF will move to a two pages a week format, so it can keep up with HFSAC and Skull Mob, and Issue 6 will be a stand alone issue.  So no more long days for awhile anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment