Friday, November 27, 2015

Black Friday Special!

I keep thinking I need to get better at the business aspect of this business, so with all of the Black Friday/Small Business Saturday/Cyber Monday stuff going on, I thought I would try an experiment of my own.  So over in the Online Store at http://www.torcpress.com/store/ I have a special going on from Black Friday through to Cyber Monday.  I call it the TORC Press Russian Roulette Special.  For $15 (shipping and handling included in price), you get:  5 Random Comics from throughout TORC Press History (this might include some of the really old Xerox comics, as well as some of the early Black & White stuff), a Print of a Quixote Coyote strip (not an original, but still pretty cool, and you can request which one you want), and an original Pen & Ink Drawing on a half sheet of Bristol.  Plus, me being me, I'll probably throw some other stuff in as well, just for the fun of it.  It's a cool little deal, especially if you're new to TORC Press, or if you've always wanted to give us a try, or if you just want to take a little time to support a Small Press Comics Publisher.  Again, you can find it in the Online Store, and it's right up near the Top.

Oh, new Quixote Coyote:

Today's strip continues to explore the relationship between the Wolf Siblings, Wanda and Waldo.  Obviously, they don't get along so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment