Monday, November 30, 2015

Cyber-Monday Special!

Today's the last day for our Weekend Special Russian Roulette Grab Bag in the Online Store at http://www.torcpress.com/store/.  That's 5 Random Comics from TORC Press History, a Print of a Quixote Coyote Strip, and an original drawing for $15 (shipping included).  It's a Super Deal for a Super Price, and it goes away at the end of the day today.

What doesn't go away, is a new Quixote Coyote strip:

First off, I love the shot of Quixote Coyote in Panel Two.  Love it.  That's how I imagine I snore.  Secondly, I didn't originally plan on introducing the two (currently unnamed) characters in Panels 3 and 4 until later on in the strip.  The character in Panel 3 wasn't supposed to debut until after the "Three Nights" story arc was over, and the character in Panel 4 wasn't going to show up until even later than that.  Unfortunately, I didn't have the patience to wait for them to debut, so, much like Wanda Wolf, their first appearance got accelerated a little bit.  By doing so, I have completely changed the rhythm of the "Three Nights" arc, which means that I don't even really know where this story is going anymore.  My brand is chaos.  (...waitaminute, wasn't that the name of a comic company from the 90s where all the women had gigantic...)

No comments:

Post a Comment