Saturday, November 21, 2015

Cool New Things Available in the Online Store

I haven't been able to update the website in awhile for some reason (stupid technology), so when I finally got a chance, I ran with it.  Besides adding all of the current Quixote Coyote strips to the Main Site, I also added two new items to the Online Store.

This colorful little piece is a Colorized Version of the Double Page Spread from Lost Alice #1.  I made it into a Poster.  It's 11X17, and $5.00 plus $1.50 S&H.  I'm gonna give one to my Ma for her Birthday.  This won't ruin the surprise because she isn't online that much.  Anyway, it's a cool piece.

Secondly, also available in the Online Store (yeah, I put the Link Up twice.  Sue me):

This is the Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club (v.2) #5.  It was my 24 Hour Comic for this Year, and it turned out really good (except for three pages.  Those three pages Suuuuuuck).  The plot of the book is fairly simple, Mad Fox (who was introduced back in "Pulp Horrorshow" v.4 Special), begins gathering up the other Two Fates to make up the Three Fates.  Butterfly returns.  Big Wolf returns.  And there's a remote controlled Armageddon Titan.  Also, strange alien planets, trips through Higher Dimensions, and we get to see other-dimensional versions of OMNICHRONUS.  It's way cool (except for those three pages).  It's $4.00 plus $1.50 S&H.


No comments:

Post a Comment