Friday, November 13, 2015

Hot Dog!

Today's Quixote Coyote Strip:

Again, this particular story arc was inspired by a Fairy Tale, but, again, I've taken some fairly serious liberties with it.  For example, in the Fairy Tale, after the protagonist has dealt with the Ghost Cats (by, again, chopping their freaking heads off), then suddenly ghostly cats and dogs just appear from out of everywhere and just start running amok.  I didn't wanna draw a ton of cats and dogs running around all over the place, because I am lazy and there's not enough space on these panels to do that.  So, instead, I decided to draw one big scary dog made out of fire, which made sense to me.  It's like a video game.  Level One was the Shadowcats, who were destroyed by fire.  So, logically, Level Two would feature a monster Made of Fire, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment