Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Slimey Walls and Technomagic

Whoops!  Dove into work and almost forgot to put up my Wildcard.  It's strange, I almost forgot to put up one page working on another page.  Weird.

HFSAC:  Saturn (Prometheon/Spade) Page 2.

When I started the Wildcards, I was just kind of throwing ideas out willy-nilly.  As with all things, eventually I started to organize my thoughts a bit, and I realized that since I was calling these "Wildcard" Pages, it made sense that I would group them according to Suit.  Anyway, the Mars Story is a one-shot, so it's not got a suit, and the Ortex and "In the Beginning" Stories are somewhat connected to the main HFSAC story, so they don't get suits either.  So, here's the groupings:

Spade- Saturn (Prometheon)
Club- Jupiter (Tsao)
Heart- Jupiter (Jovio)
Diamond- Mercury (Z)

Anyway, we're back on Saturn with its weird bug society and slimey walls and technomagic.  Anyway, on today's page we...

Waitaminute...

What's King Smooth doing here?  I didn't write that.  Seriously, who put that there?  Did someone sneak in and draw that in there?  I didn't do that!  I didn't put King Smooth on this page!!!!

Okay.  Don't panic.  Maybe I drew it in my sleep or something.  Freaking weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment