Monday, May 4, 2015

Chicken Run

Alrighty, first off, a big old thank you to everyone that came out and supported TORC Press at Free Comic Book Day.  We had a good time.  Also, a big old thanks to the Best Darn Comic Shop on the Planet, Comic Quest for hosting such a great event.

Also, it's the first full week of the month, so that means it's Wildcard Week!  Last month we called it Hype Week, but I suck at Hype, so we're gonna call it Wildcard Week.  Anyway, here's the Rules:  Every day, Monday through Friday, all week long, after I get off work, I'm a-gonna put up a Wildcard Page.  That's Five Days and Six Wildcard Pages (cause we run a Wildcard Page on Thursday morning).  Expand that Universe Baby!  EXPAAAAAAAANDDDDDD!!!!!!

Of course, before that, we've got the HFSAC Flagship up first.  Let's Rock!

The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club (v2) #1 Page 19.

I'm trying to get out of the habit of killing off my Villains.  This is hard for me, because I like killing Villains.  I'm like Axe Cop that way.  Anyway, as I've mentioned before, Admiral Ahab was created by Boolah, so I definitely didn't wanna kill off Ahab before Boolah got a chance to use him in SDF.  At the very least I should give him the option of killing the guy first.  Plus, I like the idea of the Ortex Big Wigs using waves upon waves of Red Shirts to protect themselves.  Of course, the Clown's been plowing through Red Shirts for 15 years now, so of course he's gonna break through the pack and make a run for the Big Wig.  Of course, the Clown has always been terrible at dodging, which leads to the Clown getting Trident Blasted.

Other than that, I think it's weird that the Ortex Battleships have Teeth.  What's up with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment