Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Prepare for Judgement

Well, for the record, even though I'm not really doing Hype Week anymore, I feel it bears mentioning that you can go to the Online Store at http://www.torcpress.com/store/ and purchase an 11X17 Poster of any Page from any TORC Press Comic.  Why am I mentioning this?  Welp, I'm really proud of today's page.  I think it would make a neat-o poster.  Just saying.

The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club (v.2) #1 Page 21.

One of the tricky parts with working with a truly God-like figure like OMNICHRONUS is that if you use him too much, then he loses all his mystery.  If you use him too little, then he makes no real impression, and there's no point to the character in the first place.  I feel like I've done pretty okay so far in my usage of OMNICHRONUS, but we've never really had that Gloriously Vulgar Display of Power yet.  I mean, he's also known as the Judge of Worlds.  Looks like it's time for Judgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment