Monday, May 25, 2015

Patreon Updates

Heyo.  As I've mentioned before, I'm gonna start focusing heavily on the Patreon Site from here on.  I have already added all of The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club (vol. 2) #0 and #1.  You can read em for free on the Blog, but they are the last of the free ones.  If you appreciate the work I've been doing, you can support TORC Press on Patreon.  For a pledge of $1, you can read all of my webcomics, for $5 you get an 8 Page Comic and a Sticker every month, and for $10 you get everything else as well as a 24 Page Comic and a Mini-Poster every month.

Anyway, I've already started putting issue 2 online.  Originally, Issue 2 was gonna be a different issue, but that got pushed back to Issue 3.  Issue 2 is essentially a collection of short stories.  The first story focuses on Cactus Joe the Clown, Tei Harlequin, and Pengy Penguin.  It's a bit of an homage to one of my all time favorite comics "Mister Miracle".  I've already posted the first page here on the blog, but here's an excerpt.

Anyway, you can support TORC Press at:  https://www.patreon.com/torcpress?ty=h

No comments:

Post a Comment