Monday, March 23, 2015

The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club Volume 2!

First off, let me take a moment to thank the greet folks that put on the excellent Soko Comics Expo.  It was a very fun, friendly show, and they fed us pizza, so yeah, cool show.  Also, I'd like to thank the folks that came out and supported TORC Press.  Hope everyone enjoyed the books!  Most importantly, I'd like to thank Mark Griffin for giving me a place to stay while I was on the road, and for hanging with me at the show.  I have the coolest readership ever.

Welp, let's get started, shall we?

The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club (Volume 2) #1 Page 1.

This is the Soda Shoppe, the Headquarters of the Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club.  Originally, it just looked a bit like Brother Eye from OMAC, but since the new HFSAC are New Wave Space Gods, I thought we needed to soup up the HQ a bit.  I wanted to combine the Giant Eye Motif of the original, but make it bigger and throw in some crazy new elements.  If you look closely enough, you'll see one of the domes on top is a forest, one is an ocean of some sort, and I think the third is maybe a Power Plant or something?  I dunno.  I also thought it would be cool if there were smaller satellites that orbited the Soda Shoppe.  Originally, they were just artificial moons, but then I got the idea that what if one of them was a miniature sun, giving the Soda Shoppe its own Sun and Moon.

I'm not running on a set schedule anymore, but I'd like to put up at least 3 Pages of HFSAC per week.  Hopefully some other stuff will be going up the week too.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment