Tuesday, March 17, 2015

First Show of the Year and my Extended Break

Well.  I've been a bit quiet. 

First off, our first show of the year is The Soko Comics Expo in Bowling Green, KY, this weekend.  Barring any travel troubles, I'll be there all day, doing my thing, selling comics and yammering at people.  I'm taking a very light schedule again this year (right now this is only one of three shows I'm working), so this will be something of a rare public appearance.  Details on the show can be found at http://www.sokomicsexpo.com/.

Second off, hopefully my little break will be ending soon.  I've spent most of this week getting ready for the show this weekend, but I've also spent a lot of time contemplating my comics, and what I want to do with them, and where I want them to go.  As usual, just when I think I've got everything figured out, a whole new set of ideas explodes into my head (I blame Grant Morrison's Multiversity).  I've been spending some time thinking about the possibilities of Online Comics, and how to tell stories in different ways.  Anyway, hopefully, I'll start putting new pages up sometime either before the end of the week or early next.

Third off, hopefully I'll have the Print Edition of The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club v.2 #0 up for sale in the online story either Wednesday or Thursday.  So there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment