Sunday, November 17, 2013

Playing Catch Up

Welp, Hellweek has more or less wrapped up.  For some reason I don't have water in my bathroom sink, but we'll deal with that, I'm sure.  Anyway, here's what we've missed out on while the Blog was buried in the mud under my house.

First off, Skull Mob #2 is now available.  Here's the Cover:

It's $3.50 plus $1.50 S&H.  Buying a copy is a good way to support TORC Press.  Also, there's a cool fight scene. 

Speaking of Skull Mob, Issue 3 started:

And, SDF Issue 6 Wrapped up, with Pages 15:

And Page 16:

And, finally, we did a new page of Pulp Horrorshow Volume 4, featuring Bigg Wulf making the most of his handicap:

So, that was this week's comix.  We had Giant Hardlight Armored Suits, Transdimensional Warping, and an Arm made of Assorted Junk like TeeVees, Refrigerators, Stuffed Teddy Bears, a Bowling Ball, and I think there's a Chainsaw in there somewhere.  A pretty standard week in the TORCverse.





No comments:

Post a Comment