Tuesday, November 12, 2013

HFSAC 20-6 (Water Hazard)

So, a pipe burst in my house recently.  As a result, Bro and I have been forced to pretty much overhaul my entire bathroom (turns out there were other problems under the surface as well...).  This is gonna throw TORC Press's Online Operations for a bit of a loop, because I'll be spending most of the rest of this week working on my bathroom.  Since I have no water, and my house is a disaster zone, I am staying at my parent's house for the time being.  Ironically, my actual parents are still on vacation, so I've got their house to myself.  Anyway, the regular webcomics will update as normal over at www.torcpress.com, but this Blog will be shut down until I can get back into my house.  Bleh.

In the meantime, here is the last webcomic for a day or two:

The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club.  Issue 20.  Page 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment