Tuesday, November 19, 2013

HFSAC 20-8

Today's Webcomic:

The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club.  Issue 20.  Page 8.  www.torcpress.com

Most of what I need to say I already said on the NOTES page over at the Main Site, so I'll skip alla that. 

This page barely got done on time.  I pride myself on working ahead, and as of right now I have enough material for all of the webcomics for the Entire Month... except HFSAC.  HFSAC is the book that takes the most work and is the slowest to produce, so as a result I was working week to week on the necessary pages.  Then my pipes burst, and suddenly I had no time for drawing and handcoloring because I was too busy digging out pipes by hand out of the mud.  Hopefully, now that I have a bathroom again I will have time this week to finish the two pages I need for next Monday/Tuesday.

And the real irony is that I'm the only person who I'm meeting these self imposed deadlines for.  No one's reading my webcomix.

No comments:

Post a Comment