Monday, November 4, 2013

HFSAC 20-3

Today's Webcomic:

The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club.  Issue 20.  Page 3.  www.torcpress.com.

Thanks to the time change, I'm up earlier than I should be.  On the one hand, it gives me more time to update all of my stuff (my completely ineffective Webblitz strategy involves Tumblr, Deviantart, Facebook (Groan), and this Blog.  Every single morning.  It's like aerobics, except I'm not getting in shape).  On the other, I have nothing important to say.

The Soda Shoppe is the new headquarters of the Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club and a blatant homage to my King, Jack Kirby.  I had a lot of fun drawing it.  Also, note how it's hanging out near Jupiter.  Very 2001, right?  I didn't even mean to do that.

Also, this is apparently my 400th Blog Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment