Friday, October 28, 2011

No Sleep Till MONSTER KING

"I've Gotta Save My Friends!"

Jeezum Crow, I've got no time anymore. It's Trick or Treat Night in Clay City, and I've had no time to really enjoy things. I picked up candy and a cheap mask back on Wednesday, and I handed out the goodies and it was all a blur. On the bright side, I had just about the right amount of candy to go around. Usually I have a ton of leftover candy, but this year, I've just got a small handful that'll last me about a week (instead of a month). There were lots of kids this year.

Anyway, it's MONSTER KING time. A little early, again, due to me going to E-ville for the CQCA Meeting tomorrow. Anyway, you can check out Pages 17-20 starting at http://www.torcpress.com/mk17.html. It's been a little while since Cactus Joe has gotten a royal ass kicking, so that's pretty much what happens here. The Ortex Elite Squad have the upper hand, and that's bad news for our Hero.

Issue 5 wraps up next week. After that, we're straight through to Issue 6.

Here's the rundown on what we've got towards the 24 Comix Challenge:

16. SDF: Pulp 2011- Just got it in from the Printers. I'll make it available online on either Sunday or Monday.

17. Super Duper Fun Comix 2011 Special- It's at the Printers, and I've paid the Invoice. According to my Calender, I should have copies by mid-November.

18. Monster King 5- See above.

19. The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club 15- Currently at the Printers. I think I've paid the Invoice. Should be available in mid-November.

20. Monster King 6- Work is completed.

21. Cosmic Love 4- Work is completed. I'll be sending it to the Printers hopefully before the end of the weekend.

22. Super Duper Fun Comix Bowling Special- Work is completed.

23. The Clown & Tea Cup Show 3- Pencils are done. Gonna try to finish it before the end of next week.

24. This is a floater slot. I could do HFSAC 16 (which is scripted), but I may sub in my 24 Hour Comic Day Comic (which I'll be doing on November 12).

There ain't no rest for the wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment