Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday Production Updates Before (Groan) Work

Whada we got today...

"The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club"- Issues 1-14 are now available in the online store at www.torcpress.com. Issue 14 just came out, and you can view a preview at http://www.torcpress.com/hfsac14prev.html. Issue 15 is completed and has been sent to the Printers as of yesterday. I need to write the script for Issue 16 sometime this week.

"Cosmic Love"- Issues 1-3 are available in the online store. I finished Issue 4 last week, and I'll hopefully be sending it to the Printers before the end of the month. I'm not gonna worry about Issue 5 until I get the rest of my "Mad Dash" books done this month.

"Monster King"- Issues 1-3 are available in the online store. Issue 4 is currently at the Printers. Issue 5 is currently being serialized at www.torcpress.com/monsterking.html. You can currently view the first 8 pages. I have penciled and inked over half of Issue 6. I intend to finish the book before the end of this week.

Other Stuff- I need to write the script for "Super Duper Fun Comix 2011 Special #2" sometime soon (maybe this week if I've got time). Other than that, I plan on doing another issue of "The Clown & Tea Cup Show" sometime soon. So there you go. Not too impossible, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment