Friday, October 21, 2011

MONSTER KING and Mid-Ohio

"Looks Like You're All Alone, Little Clown."

It's a little early, but it's MONSTER KING time. Things are looking bad for the Butterfly Mob as the Clown's allies are eliminated, and the architect of this attack is finally revealed. The Bad Mojo begins at http://www.torcpress.com/mk13.html.

In other news, I'll be at my last Con of the year, Mid-Ohio Con in Columbus, OH this weekend. I'll be doing my thing like I do my thing. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a good turn out at your ohio stop! I was wondering if you were going to continue the SDF Pulp comic? I have up to 4 because thats all that was out at the time I met you during the Nashville Comi con in 2010; SDF pulp is my favorite of your line up I hope to see more. Also, I sent you an email inquiring about a blog of yours in 2010 and I am not sure if you read it yet or not.

    Good Luck,
    Joseph Oeser

    ReplyDelete