Monday, October 3, 2011

Back from Nashville

I am home from Nashville, safe and sound. Had a decent little show and a nice weekend.

First off, thanks to everyone that came out and supported the cause. That goes doubly for the small but loyal group of already existing TORC Press Readers that swung by and picked up new books.

Secondly, but not secondly in importance, a big ole Thank You to my cousins, Rachel and Katie for giving me a couple of lovely places to crash, as well as feeding me over the weekend. I really appreciate it. I would expound your virtues further, but it's 5am and my brain is mush.

Anyway, had a solid show. I finally sold that Faux Animation Cell I've been carrying around for a little over a year. It was a really excellent piece, and I'm glad it's finally found a home before I damaged it from dragging it around for years and years.

My friend and co-conspirator, Clint Basinger of Cosmic Moustache Comics was also at the show. Didn't get to hang with him much, but he seemed to indicate that he did okay.

Anyway, it's another cold-ass morning, and I've got some lumber stacking to do soon. This evening I'll hopefully be putting the finishing touches on "Cosmic Love" #4. I need to script HFSAC 16 and MK 6, cause I'm gonna need to start pencils on both sometime this week. MAD DASH!

Oh, picked up the last of my New 52 Picks, Justice League Dark over the weekend. There's deadly flying witches' teeth, so I'm in. Also, Shade's crazy. So I'm double in.

No comments:

Post a Comment